NAMI OFF ROAD ELECTRIC SCOOTER
New Age Mobility Innovation
There’s no other Name that would suit an Electric Scooter of this caliber. It’s cold, sharp, dark, aggressive chassis just screams out speed and performance.
Armed with 8,400W MAX BLDC Motors, a 2,534 WH 110A Panasonic battery pack, and 12 Mosfet 50A sine-wave controllers, the Viper is an absolute MONSTER.
NAMI is a new Brand of Electric Ecooter made for Performance of which it has set the bar both in terms of performance but also components.
Thanks to their experience acquired over the years - NAMI engineers have listened to users’ requests to deliver robust and efficient electric scooters to us, while eliminating the weak points of competitors in this same sector. The NAMI Burn-e is equipped with a large 72V 35Ah battery with Panasonic 18,650 cells which are among the most efficient cells on the market.
Two powerful brushless motors of 1500W each for a total of 3000W, with a peak at 8400W, giving it a monstrous torque.
NAMI has chosen to equip its electric scooter with NUTT hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm disc brakes front & rear, as well as traditional electromagnetic brakes adjustable in intensity. NAMI innovates and installs a large waterproof colour display on the Viper Burn-E. 5 driving modes (2 can be fully customisable by the user) are available and the settings of the two controllers is independent. You can therefore independently adjust the acceleration power of the front and rear motor, but also the intensity of the electric braking to establish a perfect balance between the front and back and according to your preferences.
On the controller side, NAMI engineers have opted for 50amp sin wave controllers, allowing the motors to be quieter and more efficient in the way the produce power.
For driving comfort, the Burn-e electric scooter is equipped with two adjustable 165mm hydraulic coil shock absorbers with preload & rebound damping.
A powerful 2000 lumen headlight is positioned on the upper part of the scooter, under the handlebars, for clear vision for night riding.
A conventional motorcycle-type horn is fitted to the NAME Burn-e.
The steering column is carbon composite alloy laminate the frame in 6082 aviation aluminium internally cross braced extrusion and the folding mechanism designed by NAMI is machined in type 302 stainless steel.
The NAMI Burn-E is fitted with 90/65-6.5 Road tyres or can be fitted with off road tubeless tyres.
What are 10 reasons why we should consider the Nami Viper Electric Scooter?
- Welding frame – One piece monocoque frame, fully gig welded by hand then machined in a 5 axis CNC a first for scooter construction then heat treated to ease frame stresses
- Smart controller and dashboard – independent adjustment for each controller(max power and starting power could be set independently), riding modes can be set as preferences, motor heat protection, cruise control with speed adjustable via handle bar + & - .
- Smart cable system – quick connectors around and inside the deck for easy repair, and fully water proof system
- Strong and high quality hydraulic suspension with rebound adjustment for different road conditions
- Carbon fiber steering column and the new designed folding system, it helps for the riding comfort, folding security, and quick operation
- Built in full light system – 2000 lumen front light, built in turn lights
- 50A controllers that deliver super power and turbo function for extra max speed. The system with ability to set up different output for each motors, and it does affect a lot for different riding conditions.
- High quality Panasonic battery cells with copper nickel strip, for maximum protection for the battery, delivers high performance
- Polished stainless steel parts for added luxury look and feel
- Strong structure and lighter in weight when compared with other scooter models on the market. For example, about 10 kg lighter when compared with zero 11x, however we’re able to fit in 20 extra cells
Another First is that this scooter was built and designed on a public platform for all to see it's total production phases.
By looking up The Facebook page NAMI ELECTRIC BURN-E you will appreciate and be able to see its development and testing process that was nessary for this scooter to be released to market.